Walk with Him Wednesdays

Monday, April 19, 2010

Planting


Yesterday I bought herb plants for my barrel. I am planting dill, oregano, thyme, tarragon, basil, chives, and marjoram. I wouldn't have thought about the tarragon, but I sent the Wubby to the store to get some and they didn't have any. So I will try the Tarragon Chicken recipe, with tarragon this time, at a later date. I also put my brand new composting bin in place, so exciting to have a dedicated spot for all my scraps! We battled the poison ivy, and seem to have won...for the moment. Wubby moved one of our bushes and will be moving another later today. The landscaping, if you can call it that, leaves MUCH to be desired. Everything around our beautiful front porch is green, majorly boring! We are putting the japenese boxwood in a row along our eastern property line. There are 7 to move. The one moved looks so nice already! I had a long talk with her, trying to convince her that this move was in her best interest...more space to move and breathe. Well, now, must move on to working on the menu plan...it is menu plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment