Walk with Him Wednesdays

Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy February Rudolph Day!

Another Rudolph Day has come for us to enjoy!  A pumpkin pie is in the oven, Christmas music playing in the background, and I am working on ornaments for my children and grandchildren.  I did this ornament thing the first year I celebrated Rudolph Day.  I presented my one child who was actually out of the house with a box of 10 ornaments.  The other three children, grandchildren, nieces, and nephews will have to wait until they have homes of their own.  However, since they have to wait, their boxes will have so much more!  I have been wanting to make these cute patchwork ornaments for a while, today is the day!  The instructions can be found in "Country Woman Christmas 2003"
on page 68

Aren't they adorable?!?!
This is the beginning of one of my versions
and this is the other

I hope y'all have a wonderful Rudolph Day!  Take time today to remember all those warm, fuzzy feelings that usually only happen in December!


1 comment: