Walk with Him Wednesdays

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY













Outside my window...getting ready for coming storms







I am thinking...there is too much noise in this world...a good deal of it is unecessary.




I am thankful for...counting the many gifts of God...#22 daughter sharing stories about Jesus with her own daughter




From the learning rooms...patience, patience, patience....and mercy



From the kitchen...pumpkin pie leftover from Rudolph Day! YUM




I am wearing...jeans and a tee....standard and comfy




I am creating...Rudolph Day shorts...found Rudolph material, with Rudolph and Hermie...Awesome!




I am going...to be running a great deal today...*sigh*




I am reading...my bible...also going to re-read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins




I am hoping...I can find some quiet moments today




I am hearing...nick jr....someday we will grow up around here...although "Little Bear" should be on soon.  *happiness*




Around the house...clutter has taken over!



One of my favorite things...child's laughter




A few plans for the rest of the week: de-clutter; teach in AWANA; play with grandbaby




Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment