Walk with Him Wednesdays

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 6 - Books

These are my favorite inspirational books.  Esther is my all-time favorite bible study! All these books cause me to look deep into myself, and immediately turn that focus on God.
I have read all these multiple times.  If I have a weekend, or a few days and I need to escape, Twilight is my first choice.  The Hunger Games is an amazing series, I hope they do a good job with the movie. My latest reads are Demon Trapper's Daughter, which I learned at the end of the book, is a series....really looking forward to the next one.  I just finished Water for Elephants a couple of days ago, so good!  I am now ready for the movie.  The Secret Garden is my all-time favorite fiction book!  I discovered it while in Germany around the age of 12.  I love this book and the Hallmark movie as well.


These are my favorite children's books.  Yep, The Secret Garden made this stack as well.  My mom bought me all the Raggedy Ann books in the 60's.  She wrote the date she bought them on the inside covers, a habit I now carry on. I did not read the Gammage Cup until I had kids, but man-oh-man, what a story!

No comments:

Post a Comment