Walk with Him Wednesdays

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Moving on up!



I teach two year olds.  When they turn 2 1/2 they move into the next class up.  Today two of my children moved up, and two more moved into my room.  I was excited about one moving in, the other worried me a bit.  No worry necessary!  I had never heard him talk before, only whine...alot!  But, oh my, he can talk...well!  This week we are learning about snow and ice.  We made snowmen out of three paper circles.  Shapes, color, counting, order, size, location...covered.  :)  They really seemed to like gluing the circles down.  The snowflake stickers were definitely a hit!  Tomorrow I am bringing my ice shaver...we are gonna play in the snow!!!  Here in Alabama, snow is never a sure thing.  And if the weathermen dare mention the "S" word....milk, bread, and toilet paper fly off the shelves!  LOL  However, this week, in the two year old's room, we will have snow, and enjoy it!

Have a beautiful day!
Melissa
Be still and know that I am God.  Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment