Walk with Him Wednesdays

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Birthday

Today I turn 45. That is hard to comprehend. I don't feel 45, although I am not sure what 45 is suposed to feel like. I am going to try a new cake recipe today. Pink Lemonade Cake from the current issue of Southern Lady. I love that magazine. I am going to drag out my china and put lace on the table...it's my birthday after all. What have I learned in 45 years? The world is both bigger and smaller than we think. There is alot of this world we never see, yet we are all connected. I'd rather walk away from you than get mad. I like having that Christmas-y feeling year round. We only get one life, don't waste it! Eat what you like, spend time doing things you enjoy, be with the ones you love, do something daily that challenges you. I am responsible for making my dreams come true, my own happiness. I am not responsible for the actions of others. Coffee is the STUFF! Chocolate is a daily necessity! Cheesecake makes me smile! I share my birthday with a hometown friend, Sammy; my cousin's daughter, Christine; my future son-in-law, Jacob; a Sunday School student, Lawrence; the hot geek from Criminal Minds, Matthew Grey Gubler; and the best news anchor ever, Charlie Gibson. Happy Birthday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment