Here are your dozen for this first week of March. You know the drill; read, ruminate, write, for tomorrow we post and link. Did that sound just a tad Irish?
1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason?
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you?
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered
4. How lucky do you consider yourself?
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written?
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words.
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery)
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking?
9. What is your favorite song this week?
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up?
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...."
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out.