Walk with Him Wednesdays

Saturday, July 24, 2010

It's summer....it's hot!  I am trying to enjoy each day and not spend so much time looking forward to fall.  I have searched for things to do during the summer.  I have been to concerts in the park...very nice.  Hubby and I drove to Chattanooga for their outdoor market, and more importantly to walk down the "waterfall" stairs near the aquarium.  :)  Fun.  I am making a summery dress to wear to afore mentioned concerts in park.  I think today I will make the watermelon lemonade recipe in "Summer in the Country" from Gooseberry Patch with Bug.  Watermelon and lemonade just scream "summer!"  I have not been to the pool or lake yet...maybe this week?  I do still yearn for the cool winds of fall, when I can open windows and doors all day....ah, well, until then....sunscreen here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment