1. From "Men Are Dumb ....": If you had a theme song that played whenever you walked into a room full of people, what would it be? "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves. Great song, awsome shoes!
2. From Pam of "Alert And Oriented x 4": Which of your shoes are your absolute favorite, and which are of the object of your most painful shoe-buyer's remorse? Absolute favorite - pink converse, they make me feel young and they are my favorite color. Buyers remorse shoes - black heels, thought they were so "sexy" when I got them, killed my feet. Not the shoes to walk down Beale Street in Memphis...lol
3. From Susanne of "Living to Tell the Story": Tell about your favorite birthday celebration that you've personally experienced. When my oldest daughter turned 7 we had a "New Kids on the Block" party, skating at the local rink. Later we surprized her by seeing them in concert.
4. From Lori of "Just me and My Life": If you were a flavor of ice cream, which would you be? Cherry vanilla, classic with a twist.
5. Cindy Swanson of "Notes in the Key of Life" asks: Have you ever had a crush on a movie star? Who was it, and are you still crushing? Oodles of crushes over the years! Loved Leif Garret, still think he is beautiful. Don't have crushes any more, I appreciate the beauty of people these days.
6. Jill from "Jill Boyd's Place" inquires: Glasses or braces--if you had to wear one, which would it be? I have worn glasses since the 2nd grade. I always wanted braces, ala Laura Ingalls. Never really needed them.
7. Nel from "Fasteneau Facts" asks: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Easy quick answer...my grandmother's house in Nevada. My favorite place in the world. Other than that, it would be somewhere in Europe, probably Germany...the best food in the world!
8. Thena from "Patiently Waiting" wants to know: If money were no obstacle, what would be the perfect birthday gift to receive? Couple of horses! (leftover childhood dream)
9. From "Life Through Bifocals," LynnMarie asks: What is your favorite birthday meal? I like to try new things, so nothing specific. However, if my hubby wanted to take me out, then on to Calhoun's in Gatlinburg! YUM!
10. Debby at "Just Breathe" checks in with: Do you still send hand-written thank you notes? Not always, this is a habit I MUST get back into!
11. Linda from "Mocha with Linda" poses this question: What is something you've done that you never thought you'd do? I cannot think of anything. I have a pretty active and vivid imagination, so I pretty much have considered everything at one time or another.
12. Jewel, my homegirl from Indiana who writes at "Musings from the World of Jewel," is very insistent that we answer this: Mount Rushmore honors four US Presidents: Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Roosevelt. If you could add any person to Mount Rushmore, who would you add and why? My first thought is Jesus, can you imagine the reaction?!?! Second choice would be Einstein, his hair would just make things so much fun!