1. Do you prefer to read the book or see the movie? Most of the time books over movies.
2. What is your favorite holiday and why? Halloween. It starts the holiday season with style and fun!
3. Which do you like better - the mountains or the beach? The mountains. I went to the beach last fall after several years avoidance, I like the beach, but mountains sing to my soul.
4. If money were no consideration, what vehicle would you drive? I would still drive a jeep. Maybe a muscle car....maybe
5. What is your favorite cold-weather beverage? COFFEE....cold weather, hot weather, stormy, windy, clear, snowy, humid.....coffee meets my needs!
6. How do you communicate most often with your friends: phone, email, text, face-to-face, or Facebook? Those in town, face to face...far away friends, facebook.
7. How do you receive your mail? Mailbox on the porch, at the end of the driveway, down the street, or post office box? end of drive, it's a really nice walk.
8. Of the four basic personality types - sanguine, phlegmatic, melancholic, and choleric - which is your strongest? Which is your least evident? (See definitions below.) Strongest, probably choleric....least evident, phlegmatic.
9. What do you miss the most about being 20? At 20 I had one daughter, she had yet to go through cancer, get taken advantage of by a young man, have a baby out of wedlock, be lied about to a judge and lose primary custody of her daughter....I miss 20! I miss the promise of a future, never perfect, but maybe something better.
10. How long from the time you get up, does it take you to get ready to walk out the door in the morning? I can be out the door in an hour.
11. Who handles the car maintenance and pays the bills in your family? Car maintenance is hubby's job, he pays some bills, I pay others.
12. For those in the US, how many states have you visited? For those outside the US, how many provinces/other countries have you visited? We as a family have been to 44 states, yet to see....MN, WI, ND, MI, AK, and HI. I used homeschooling as a perfect excuse to visit most of those states.