Walk with Him Wednesdays

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Anastacia Noelle is heartworm free!

My precious Annie is heart worm free!  She is so happy to be able to play again!  Annie is FULL of energy, she loves to run.  The cost financially was a bit overwhelming, but I feel worth it.  She is definitely my best canine friend.  She is still afraid of just about everything, but we are working on it.  Today she did really well during a thunder storm.  We haven't done any formal training, but may start that soon.  I wrote down a list of commands that a couple of authors suggested.  She has gotten down a few, sit, out, back, leave it, let's go, get dressed.  The "get dressed" command is supposed to help me get  her harness on....she tries to help a bit too enthusiastically!  The hubs commented on how she is always in such a good mood, he was a bit jealous, I think.  :)

~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment