Walk with Him Wednesdays

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Conquering a Fear

This was under my Christmas tree until a few days ago.  Two days ago, I added thread.  Today, I decided to be brave and thread it, turn it on, and maybe, just maybe serge something.  Threading it was a bit frustrating, a colored line to follow and step-by-step pics in the book to the right.  I did it though!  YAY!  Turning it on was harder than I thought...had a long talk with this machine, about how we really needed to become friends, I'd play nice if it would...Then on to actually putting material under the presser foot and pushing the foot pedal.  Man, this thing runs so smooth.  I did make a shower curtain, all straight seams. Picture to come soon.  I see a long, fun relationship ahead!

The make a wonderful pair, don't they!


Have a wonderful day ~ Melissa
Be still and know that I am God ~ Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment