Walk with Him Wednesdays

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Toy

A cake pop and donut hole maker! Oh YUM!  My youngest daughter bought a mini-cupcake maker, I thought it was so cool!  I like the idea of this a bit more.  My middle daughter thinks these are fake cake pops, as she has gone through all the work to make "real" ones.   I am okay with this!  So my first go, I chose "brownie cake pops".
Basically, a box brownie mix with a cup of sour cream added.  Sour cream brownies?!?...seriously...YUM!


Not the best picture...sorry...it was night-time.  I did wash my maker, but the first ones still kind of tasted funny.  They didn't stick though, and I forgot the oil.  Each batch took only 5 minutes!  Sweet satisfaction in a hurry!

Made about 45 brownie bites.  They were really good.  A success!  I like the idea of the brownie bites, not so much being tied to the kitchen...but I was in there cleaning anyway.  The cuteness factor, though, cannot be beat!  I will be using my cake pop/donut hole maker alot.  I think I will stick to donut holes though.

Have a wonderful day ~ Melissa
Be still and know that I am God ~ Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment